Looking for C*ntana

scotty

I know i;m going into dodgy ground here fellow blues, but this film is very enjoyable to watch and very funny especially the last 20 minutes, anybody seen it? if not i recomend, just a shame it;s rag infested but hey we are all grown ups.lol

Re: Looking for Eric

If it wasnt actually Cuntona playing himself I might have watched it...online...then deleted the cookies ;)

I realise I'm being irrational but I would genuinely rather eat my own shit than watch anything with him in it.

Surely this thread is a wind up? Is the poster mad?

I know i know believe me it was very hard to recomend and i actually had to get someone else to type it out ..lol. but please dont show your ignorance and have a watch , even if you want to deny it later....please forgive me. lol

I've watched it because my dads in the film

the first half of the film is all the united bo**ox bla bla blar. Then the second half is really good.

But to be fair alot of my rag mates like jimmy grimble

If he was involved in some kind of fatal accident involving a sponge and rusty spanner and his death was broadcast on TV then I might just Sky + it and watch it later when I had finished watching anything else that has ever been broadcast ever.

How's that?

Sultana of Brunei said:
I realise I'm being irrational but I would genuinely rather eat my own shit than watch anything with him in it.

Nowt irrational about that in the slightest.

A cheesy fucking film appealing to the base instincts of the legions of primary school armchair glory hunters everywhere?

I'd rather eat your shit than watch it, never mind my own.

Sultana of Brunei said:

I'd rather eat your shit too, but not if there's Sultana's in it!

Seriously, please everyone, don't watch this odious rag bastard - you'll just encourage him & stroke his oversized ego even further!

He's a rag **** - end of!!!!

So we appear to have established that everyone wants to eat my shit (providing that there are no sultanas in it) in preference to watching Derick Cuntona in a film.

That settles it.

Motion carried (and passed)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.