Lost Prophets.

MCFC-alan88 said:
johnmc said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
No it doesn't. He's simply pointing that there is always someone worse. That's just the way the world works.

Ok so if I said there are worse out there than the Rigby killers in that thread what reaction do you think that would receive. Serious question.

There is undoubtedly worse out there than the Rigby killers, it's the nature of the beast. I think you'd also get the same reaction because people react emotionally, which is completely understandable, but it doesn't really do anything for the conversation does it? Emotion is good, blind emotion is not.

Yes I do agree but what good in a thread about the Rigby killers would saying there's were out there do? Go and put it in there and see the reaction. The threads are given titles. If you want to discuss who is the worst child abuser or terrorist maybe a thread about an individual case isn't the place?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Probably not the time to be running a "Worst Paedo of 2013" competition.

You can say that again. I've already been stung when BetFred refused to pay out early on Michael Le Vell.

johnmc said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
johnmc said:
Ok so if I said there are worse out there than the Rigby killers in that thread what reaction do you think that would receive. Serious question.

There is undoubtedly worse out there than the Rigby killers, it's the nature of the beast. I think you'd also get the same reaction because people react emotionally, which is completely understandable, but it doesn't really do anything for the conversation does it? Emotion is good, blind emotion is not.

Yes I do agree but what good in a thread about the Rigby killers would saying there's were out there do? Go and put it in there and see the reaction. The threads are given titles. If you want to discuss who is the worst child abuser or terrorist maybe a thread about an individual case isn't the place?

forgive me for being an arsehole here, but if we want to be pedantic, surely this thread should only be about the Lost Prophets? The title suggests nothing about Ian Watkins being a disgusting human being and the resulting topic has absolutely zero to do with the band in and of itself.

MCFC-alan88 said:
johnmc said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

forgive me for being an arsehole here, but if we want to be pedantic, surely this thread should only be about the Lost Prophets? The title suggests nothing about Ian Watkins being a disgusting human being and the resulting topic has absolutely zero to do with the band in and of itself.

No that's a fair shout. I suspect people know what it's about but you did shoot my point down in flames.

johnmc said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
johnmc said:

No that's a fair shout. I suspect people know what it's about but you did shoot my point down in flames.

Bwahahahaha

mcfclovin88 said:
mcmanus said:

The BBC has run one.

I hear they will be giving a posthumous award to Savile.
He won that when he was alive.....<br /><br />-- 20 Dec 2013, 01:41 --<br /><br />
mcfclovin88 said:
mcmanus said:

The BBC has run one.

He won that when he was alive.....

mcfclovin88 said:
mcmanus said:
The BBC has run one.

-- 20 Dec 2013, 01:41 --

mcfclovin88 said:
mcmanus said:
The BBC has run one.

♪♪Gee Dee Gee Dee, so good he posted twice♪♪

mcfclovin88 said:
mcmanus said:

The BBC has run one.

Just after the jock pisscan (not you Crerand) picked up his diamond award Stuart Hall won the BBC 'just touching' medal. Sadly Stuart was unable to receive his trophy as he is currently banged up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.