Louis Theroux - Saville

Agreed and why I edited it out. Actually you're correct there, some animals most likely would but it's a moot point anyway, we are humans and develop a lot differently both physically and mentally. Everyone develops at different stages so having a moral standing should for sure be in place as not every 13/14 year old are at the same stage of development.
Absolutely. I'm not arguing with the law. And actually, while girls can technically have children at a young age, the chances of them surviving the pregnancy pretty low. I would guess that's what the intense protectiveness of teenage girls evolved to deal with. Evolution isn't perfect after all.

I saw an Attenborough documentary with wolves doing a similar thing. A younger female had snuck away to mate with a lone male and the rest of the pack caught them and nearly killed him.

Absolutely. I'm not arguing with the law. And actually, while girls can technically have children at a young age, the chances of them surviving the pregnancy pretty low. I would guess that's what the intense protectiveness of teenage girls evolved to deal with. Evolution isn't perfect after all.

I saw an Attenborough documentary with wolves doing a similar thing. A younger female had snuck away to mate with a lone male and the rest of the pack caught them and nearly killed him.

Great point, pregnancy most certainly would be a struggle with a young person who hasn't fully developed, it would actually be very very selfish to subject a young person to such a thing. That's interesting about the wolves, there is an inherent feeling of protection we have over children which I feel most certainly should be maintained in regards to this topic.

He was a sick and very warped 'man' but I have to confess I find him and what he did very intriguing, he was an absolute master at manipulation, when you watch the original Theroux documentary back now, you have to cringe at some of the controlling behaviour he showed, but nobody ever challenged him.

If you watch the video of Johnny Rotten listening to the interview he did for BBC in 70/80s you can almost see pure anger because of what happened afterwards, the BBC basically ensuring his comments were never aired and made him out to be a nut job, how many more were involved? The closeness between himself, Rolf Harris, Prince Charles, Thatcher and even Sutcliffe for gods sake makes me shudder thinking about it. People knew what he was up to and he was given free reign of a bloody mental hospital! Scary world

He was a sick and very warped 'man' but I have to confess I find him and what he did very intriguing, he was an absolute master at manipulation, when you watch the original Theroux documentary back now, you have to cringe at some of the controlling behaviour he showed, but nobody ever challenged him.

If you watch the video of Johnny Rotten listening to the interview he did for BBC in 70/80s you can almost see pure anger because of what happened afterwards, the BBC basically ensuring his comments were never aired and made him out to be a nut job, how many more were involved? The closeness between himself, Rolf Harris, Prince Charles, Thatcher and even Sutcliffe for gods sake makes me shudder thinking about it. People knew what he was up to and he was given free reign of a bloody mental hospital! Scary world

And free reign of a morgue. Can only imagine some of the stuff he got up to we dont know about

You can add Ted Heath to that list also.
This nonce backed Savile for his OBE ffs!
Savile had things on people right at the very top of society so it's no wonder he remained a free man whilst he was alive.
You can see in the Theroux documentaries he keeps pushing the boundaries knowing full well no one will do jack shit about it

Not all animals are savages and lack empathy. We as humans have an inherent empathy for others but as has been seen can be torn away through multiple ways such as abuse, chemical imbalances, fear of what you don't understand etc. Young people are impressionable and as an adult you fully know when you're taking advantage and basing it on animalistic instincts is a cop out. I'm not aware of any other animal preying and sexually engaging with an unfully developed female/male of their own species, maybe there is?

Stoats shag their own young but if you catch them moving address (we've been rumbled kids) then the nonce stoat will face a human head on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.