Lu Martin: Allegedly Guardiola sees City as "small club"

Maybe at the next City press conference which is filmed the club has a PR person do a statement going through the recent mis-communications and failures to translate

City can post this on their own CityTV, us fans can retweet etc.

Lets get our spin out there

Maybe at the next City press conference which is filmed the club has a PR person do a statement going through the recent mis-communications and failures to translate

City can post this on their own CityTV, us fans can retweet etc.

Lets get our spin out there

Yes at the point we need to let them know we will attack back if required.

What is the problem?
We are a small club in European terms. I CWC plus 1 CWC semi-final and CL semi final are small beer.

Pep Guardiola: "In the last five or six years, I think Manchester City is one of the best clubs in the world."

Hands up who believed the journo?

I've yet to meet a City fan who really gives a fcuk if we are classed as big or small football club and that is over half a century of following my beloved City.
Leave the the glory hunting to the 659 million sheep who have latched on to a world wide brand.

and I wouldn't disagree listening to some blues!
:) I find it curious...It is like there those that say 'I will only appreciate you when you get results' and those that say
'I will appreciate you as go through any shit it might take to bring good results.' I kinda had City fans down
as being more like the second of these...has been a bit of a surprise to realise this may not be so true...

I've yet to meet a City fan who really gives a fcuk if we are classed as big or small football club and that is over half a century of following my beloved City.
Leave the the glory hunting to the 659 million sheep who have latched on to a world wide brand.

only liverpool united chelsea arsenal have a better record in the champions league and europe and they had buckets of money spent in getting to that level uefa have put a stop to anybody else getting close with the FFPR that's what stopping manchester city not the football on the field

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.