Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I’m saying that this link is reactive. A week ago Doku was the replacement and last month it was Veiga. And I’d rather have Foden there and sign and actual winger
I know this is not exactly great content for a football forum, but this is basically where I fall on everything now.

No signings, play the kids? Trust in Pep.

Random huge signings out of nowhere of players I don’t rate? Pep knows best.

Take 2 months to finish Gvardiol transfer? Txiki knows what he’s doing.

To be honest I feel like the clubs upper management have delivered everything I could have possibly dreamt of and more, and it’s leaving me a little bit lost in the off-season because…what’s the worst that can happen? We follow up the best season ever with an OK one? A disappointing one? Oh well there’s always next year.
We are in good hands. Great post.

Played very much in a defensive team as part of a solid 3 as a box to box lcm with their main responsibility being to protect the back 4. You wouldn’t class West Ham as a front foot team would you? They probably also have a minority of possession in most games.
He played the majority of games in an AM role. Easy to check.

He struggled to score in Italy and is a 1 goal in 4.5/5 for Brazil. We’ve lost a lot of goals, my fear is he’s not the player to help replace them. Lets hope im wrong if he does sign!!

He played the majority of games in an AM role. Easy to check.

He struggled to score in Italy and is a 1 goal in 4.5/5 for Brazil. We’ve lost a lot of goals, my fear is he’s not the player to help replace them. Lets hope im wrong if he does sign!!
1 in 4 is about 9/ 10 league goals a season , how many did Gundogan get last season ? Goals have never been a problem for us under Pep and aren’t now either. We’ll score plenty.

I fee for Hammer fans because theyre essentially turning the money theyll get from Pacqueta into Harry Maguire and Scott Mctominay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.