Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

My money is on Alvarez, a lot on here don't rate the lad which I find bizzare and let's not forget Ederson, the abuse he took last year brought shame on many on here.
Nah, it's gonna be Jack. He's gonna get dog's abuse from the morons the minute he doesn't score or assist in a match. He'll be personally responsible for any losses or draws.

I hate them lot probably as at least you do , but I follow England , Maguire going West Ham for 30m is a bargain , they won’t be defending on the half way line , some of the stuff on here is fucking weird
everyone on here is wasted in there jobs everyone should be football scout or director of football but there isn't enough clubs to go round ;)

Eddie was getting it loads last season to be fair. He shut them up but it wouldn't surprise me if this comes back. Not that I mind people venting....vent away people!
eddie was getting it by the same few dickheads who wouldn't know a good keeper if he fell on their heads.

I hate them lot probably as at least you do , but I follow England , Maguire going West Ham for 30m is a bargain , they won’t be defending on the half way line , some of the stuff on here is fucking weird
We have a weird fanbase. There was even the odd person that didn't rate David Silva ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.