Luis Suarez

NO I DONT and to be honest that's a side of our owners that worries me.

All are signing under Tixki have been a particular type of personality....very decent, almost gentlemen like footballers, and as I have said previously...far too nice.

Our whole club is very humble and decent...but too nice. from Owner , Chairman, CEO, Director of Football and the last ex manager.

I want to see more kunts in our club, who come our fighting.

Some of our press has been a disgrace, but the club publicly just take it

Its time to fight back
I'm a little late to this discussion but I agree with you completely. Overall, I want our team to be made up of "good" talented players.

However, we need one, two, or three, even, chaps who aren't afraid to mix it up. To get the opponent's mind off of football and on to what they personally think of that player.

13/5/12 do you think Joey Barton was reacting to what a gentleman Carlos Tevez was being? We need players to take the opponent off his technical game. Without the Barton v Tevez incident good chance we would not have won that day imo.

A player like Bellamy, or better yet Tevez or Suarez who are not "nice"but also world class, can take oppoents mind off how he should be playing and cause him to make mistakes. World class players exploit those mistakes better. We need a couple players to toughen things up in my opinion.

It's one of those stories that I struggle to believe, but I'd be delighted to be proven wrong. Imagine walking out against a side with Suarez and Aguero up top - for the first time probably since 11/12 teams would come out of the tunnel already mentally beaten.

The character assassination never fails to amuse me. Racist? He gave his side of the story & the meaning behind what he said, yet everyone sides with that scumbag Evra. Pretty sure Suarez has never had any other race-related incidents.
Cheat? He can be an absolute pain in the arse on the pitch but the one incident everyone points to (the handball at the World Cup) would have cost his country their place had Ghana not missed the penalty. He would've been vilified in Uruguay had they gone out, it was a brain fart.

The only thing I worry about is the level of abuse he'd receive from the media which would almost certainly surpass the abuse levelled at Raheem. I also worry about how City fans would treat him, given how many turned on Sterling pretty quickly.

The man himself has done stupid things, but ultimately he's a family man and I can't see him leaving something where he and his family are so happy. The player would score us 40 goals a season, which in turn would ease the pressure on Kun & probably allow him to score even more.

There was a video compilation on here in the 13-14 season of him feigning injury nearly everytime someone went near him (perhaps someone could track it down and put it on here to show his true colours)

As for the second point I have highlighted - htf have you come to that conclusion?

Breaking news : City have pulled out of signing a footballing C**t, City Officials stated the dental plan made the deal cost prohibitive.

would love this signing to go through partly because I think he excellent and I feel we need a few more players willing to 'mix it' we are far too nice and secondly and more importantly I would love to see another adebayor/arsenal fans part 2..... gifs galore

would love this signing to go through partly because I think he excellent and I feel we need a few more players willing to 'mix it' we are far too nice and secondly and more importantly I would love to see another adebayor/arsenal fans part 2..... gifs galore
Too nice! You must be joking. One of the most booked teams in Prem. I have lost count of the times our players have attacked others players elbows with their heads or faces and that Silva guy has vicious calfs and ankles that attacks others players studs. Too nice you say? Walk of shame for you I'm afraid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.