Lunatics on the Metro.

Rochdale to East Didsbury unfortunately has to travel through some rather heart-stopping places in between. Some right rough-arses getting on 'n off at stops which I shall desist from mentioning. Yer ok upto Milnrow and after Monsall. Anything in between could be mistaken from a scene from One Flew Over The Cuckoo Nest.
youre not wrong mate, I think Monsall must have a meth replacement centre or something because most of those not of this Earth or reeking of pot seem to get on or off there.

Someone kicked off on my Father on the Met once. He was coming back from a day shopping in Town with my Mother and this lad got right in his face offering him out for no reason.

My Dad’s a hard **** n’all but didn’t even react, just stared at him motionless and the lad backed away.
It’s dead weird, once this guy today had decided I wasn’t going to bite he just started on others. It was though I didn’t exist even when I put arm across and stopped him tangling with my new buddy.

the ashton, rochdale and airport lines all compete to have the most deranged pasengers

was on the airport one the other morning and some guy got on at moor rd and decided to stick his hands down his pants and seemingly have a wank causing the grannies opposite to move seats

the ashton, rochdale and airport lines all compete to have the most deranged pasengers

was on the airport one the other morning and some guy got on at moor rd and decided to stick his hands down his pants and seemingly have a wank causing the grannies opposite to move seats
For a better view?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.