Lunatics on the Metro.

Had a rather interesting journey into town today, won’t bore you all with the details but a deranged young man made a beeline for me as I got on at Hollinwood, pushing and shoving and wanted to fight with me, followed me down to another part of the tram. I ignored him but he was wired to the moon and I assumed he would look to thump me at some point so managed to recruit a couple of guys to back me up if needed, he then went started abusing others and went for one of the guys I had asked to help, I stepped in between and the lunatic finally got off at Monsall, not exactly pleasant for anyone.

on the return journey i was like a coiled spring ready to smash anyone with a makeshift knuckle duster if they looked like a threat.

the tram system can be really good but something needs doing as it seems there are more and more deranged people using it, i for one wont use it again in a hurry.
To be fair he was probably just trying to tell you he had been on Eggheads.

Someone kicked off on my Father on the Met once. He was coming back from a day shopping in Town with my Mother and this lad got right in his face offering him out for no reason.

My Dad’s an hard **** n’all but didn’t even react, just stared at him motionless and the lad backed away.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about the time I wasn’t on the metro and some 17 year old Bellingham end on crutches started telling me about when he was on some quiz show called nobheads or something
Sounds like a goer, can he play left back?

Had a rather interesting journey into town today, won’t bore you all with the details but a deranged young man made a beeline for me as I got on at Hollinwood, pushing and shoving and wanted to fight with me, followed me down to another part of the tram. I ignored him but he was wired to the moon and I assumed he would look to thump me at some point so managed to recruit a couple of guys to back me up if needed, he then went started abusing others and went for one of the guys I had asked to help, I stepped in between and the lunatic finally got off at Monsall, not exactly pleasant for anyone.

on the return journey i was like a coiled spring ready to smash anyone with a makeshift knuckle duster if they looked like a threat.

the tram system can be really good but something needs doing as it seems there are more and more deranged people using it, i for one wont use it again in a hurry.
Rochdale to East Didsbury unfortunately has to travel through some rather heart-stopping places in between. Some right rough-arses getting on 'n off at stops which I shall desist from mentioning. Yer ok upto Milnrow and after Monsall. Anything in between could be mistaken from a scene from One Flew Over The Cuckoo Nest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.