Luton Town (A) - Tue 27th Feb, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming we'll be rotating tonight, given the stiff run of fixtures in the next month. Ortega will obviously be playing; but the likes of Gomez, Nunes, Bobb, Lewis and Alvarez must be in contention for spots in the starting XI. And the likes of Hamilton, Sussolo and Wright on the bench?
Susoho is playing for the U19's v Mainz in 15 mins

I'm assuming we'll be rotating tonight, given the stiff run of fixtures in the next month. Ortega will obviously be playing; but the likes of Gomez, Nunes, Bobb, Lewis and Alvarez must be in contention for spots in the starting XI. And the likes of Hamilton, Sussolo and Wright on the bench?

And Rico, he's on the bench.
That's disappointing. I'm sure he's gaining valuable experience training/being around the first team, but he needs minutes.

Tonight will be far more cagy than some expect. I can see it being decided in ET or even penalties. Wildly tough XI to call, but if Rico is indeed out, then maybe something like this:

Ortega
Walker-Stones-Ake-Gomez
Nunes-Kovacic
Bobb-KDB-Alvarez
Haaland​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.