Luton Town (A) - Tue 27th Feb, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was joking mate.
Anytime anyone accuses me of being a glory hunter I reply "Yeah, since 1968 when we won the league, then went on to win the league cup, then the FA Cup and the Euro..."
It tends to shut them up
Me too. And if I am talking to a dipper supporter, I throw in "We won a domestic and European trophy double before you cunts ever did." Or words to that effect...;)

There is no way that we will ever be 3 up at Luton let alone 4 up. Remember Southampton away two years ago? Same scenario here. My honest opinion is that if we get to the Quarter Finals, we almost certainly won't win the league. If we lose tonight then we will have a much better chance.
My I suggest you change your username to jellyfish

Will be in Luton in 30 mins. Where are we gathering?

This is normally the point in the competition when teams whose seasons are on a knife-edge spend the 90 minutes thinking long and hard about whether they really want an FA Cup quarter-final slapped in the middle of their run-in - whether it's chasing the top four, fighting to stay up, or vying for promotion - leaving themselves open to being mullered by a top team who are just focusing on trying to get into a good rhythm ahead of the business end.

Which is to say, if we start a proper team then we should waltz this. 3-0, 4-1, something like.

Ortega
Akanji, Dias, Ake
Stones, Rodri
De Bruyne, Foden
Bernardo, Haaland, Grealish

I'm assuming we'll be rotating tonight, given the stiff run of fixtures in the next month. Ortega will obviously be playing; but the likes of Gomez, Nunes, Bobb, Lewis and Alvarez must be in contention for spots in the starting XI. And the likes of Hamilton, Sussolo and Wright on the bench?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.