Lying police

1_barry_conlon said:
Football fans have been treated like this for years so why the sympathy for students?

How many times have fans been held in grounds against their will?

How many times have you been herded from a train station straight to the game even if you're not a trouble causer?

I could go on but the list is endless....

As football fans we have no rights whatsoever. The student riots the other other week when they were all putting the windows in and the plod just stood there watching. Do you think if they were football fans they would be stood there watching them do it?

Everytime we have demos like this they all come out whining. Well fuck em, it's happened to us for decades and we've had no sympathy from anybody. They know the score before they go on the demo. And speaking from experience from my youthful days when i indulged in a few political demos, if you don't know what's in store then you are extremely naive.

The funniest thing with last weeks demo was that the majority of them who interviewed were the typical middle class Tarquin and Pippa uni types who as soon as they finish their degrees you know they will be employed in some kind of financial institution fucking up the world but at least it will make Mummy and Daddy in the home counties very happy.

Prime example, that nobhead stood in front of the police van with a riot helmet on and wax outdoor jacket!!!

Yes,but the fact that the police treat football fans like scum does not make them treating students,or anybody else,like scum any more palatable.
Seemingly students are the new asylum seekers or Moslems on here - fair game whipping boys for getting a kicking off the police for the 'crime' of being middle class,and a bit of a nob.
I appreciate some of the students who get to speak on television are the kind of clowns who should be gagged before joining any protest,but that still doesn't excuse the police dishing out a beating to them.
The law of the land should be applied equally to all,and that includes even complete bellends,regardless of whether they are working class students,or mummy's boys from Surrey.
This thread is about how the police lie to cover their tracks,and I personally consider that anybody who thinks they don't do this must have their head firmly up their anus.

You've a point here BS. After all it has to be someone elses fault. Like buildings that were planted there. Also the bus stop being planted. That was just asking for trouble. Fancy planting boxes of fireworks as well and making out innocent protesters turned up with their own intending to tear the place up. They were just asking for it.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The police lie all the time - just check the ludicrous cover up of the murder of Jean Charles De Menezes if you need further evidence.
In fact you could say that lying is pretty much their default setting,as it allows them to cover up the basic fact that,on the whole,they are a bunch of lazy, corrupt,incompetent imbeciles,who have the IQ of a house plant.

I remember getting lambasted, on here, over my thoughts on the De Menezes cover up.

The old adage that the police are the 'biggest gang' holds much truth. In general, they will absolutely cover themselves if and when they need to.

dell74 said:
You've a point here BS. After all it has to be someone elses fault. Like buildings that were planted there. Also the bus stop being planted. That was just asking for trouble. Fancy planting boxes of fireworks as well and making out innocent protesters turned up with their own intending to tear the place up. They were just asking for it.

If i had been stopped from walking down a road and imprisoned in said road for eight hours in the cold without any food water and toiletsi think i would have started rioting
i think the protesters showed great restraint in what was a deliberate attempt by the gmp to get a reaction

Newlunar said:
Many of those students will be in the police in 5-10 years time.

And you base this empty prediction on what evidence,exactly?
I think you could probably pool all the braincells of every useless plod on that protest and you wouldn't find enough intelligence to pass a primary school Sats test for seven year olds,let alone a degree.

bluevengence said:
dell74 said:

If i had been stopped from walking down a road and imprisoned in said road for eight hours in the cold without any food water and toiletsi think i would have started rioting
i think the protesters showed great restraint in what was a deliberate attempt by the gmp to get a reaction

What? GMP imprisoned innocent protesters in Whitehall for eight hours? Flipping heck! Things are worse than I thought.

The Association of chief police officers are too busy running their very own private company which makes huge profits from selling driver details to third parties.'Data protection act'? you're having a larf.Another very lucrative earner is their involvement as a partner in the great speed-camera rip-off,the impounding of cars by gangster break-down/recovery firms.Why would they bother doing their day job properly by over-seeing non-profit nuisance things like crowd control/training?When an institution is corrupt at the very top ,then we see the results on the streets,not just demos but the number of people injured and dying in police pursuits,psychos out on the streets because 'evidence'was bungled.How many times do burglaries go ignored,foreign wagon drivers let off because the paper-work is too much trouble.Sorry for all the decent cops out there,but in reality the public perception of the force is one of massive distrust,and each travesty of law they get off scot-free the worse it gets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.