Lying police

Newlunar said:
Uncle? W-W and H please?

Oh and hook on shower gel is the best I hear.

Thats none of your concern sonny jim. However I'll pass on your tip to him next time I see him, although I very much doubt he lives in fear of that.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Newlunar said:
Uncle? W-W and H please?

Oh and hook on shower gel is the best I hear.

Thats none of your concern sonny jim. However I'll pass on your tip to him next time I see him, although I very much doubt he lives in fear of that.

Of course, what you know is none of my business. In the same way, I don't have to disclose anything on this forum either.
We'll leave it at that shall we?

Newlunar said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Of course, what you know is none of my business. In the same way, I don't have to disclose anything on this forum either.

Well, I never made unsubstantiated claims about my uncle, you seem to have some kind of obsession with him. If you want to use that to save face, be my guest.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Newlunar said:

Well, I never made unsubstantiated claims about my uncle, you seem to have some kind of obsession with him. If you want to use that to save face, be my guest.

The thing is, you did make unsubstantiated claims. (And I'm paraphrasing you here so please excuse any minor discrepancies) You brought it into the public forum by stating that the police are corrupt, because they stitched your uncle up who's no saint, by getting him sent down for 12 years. I asked you to substantiate that with facts. It's post judicial so what's the problem? Is there a campaign for justice? Post a link and I might even support it.
I can assure you that I'm far from obsessed with that, it's merely something I picked up on.
Now, I started by stating that in my opinion (obviously) in 5 - 10 years police officers will be graduates. The reason I said that is because of what I outlined. The jobs market is shrinking. Thousands of people want to join the police, people in all walks of life are going to have to pay for their own qualifications. That's the way it is going. In 5 years I'll happily say I was off the mark.
The reason I said that loads (not all, not the majority) of police officers have degrees is because I know a few who went into the police following University, added to that, I would imagine many senior officers have degrees in criminology etc. Plus, look on Merseyside police site and the process is explained and you'll find John Moore's is mentioned.

If after all that you think I'm full of shit. Fair enough. Oh and finally, let's not forget that you were the one who stated that the police should be battering student protesters, before all the usual lot form an unholy alliance with you.

Haha.

This newlunar is the same pathetic maggot who thought that guy going through customs should have just let the authorities take his stuff off him regardless of legal rights.

I must stress, though, that people like you are vital to society. If everyone was like you and simply bent over and took it like a woman to serve those with more power than you, everything would be fine. I think it's called a dictatorship.

He's definitely a piggie.

Newlunar said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

The thing is, you did make unsubstantiated claims. (And I'm paraphrasing you here so please excuse any minor discrepancies) You brought it into the public forum by stating that the police are corrupt, because they stitched your uncle up who's no saint, by getting him sent down for 12 years. I asked you to substantiate that with facts. It's post judicial so what's the problem? Is there a campaign for justice? Post a link and I might even support it.
I can assure you that I'm far from obsessed with that, it's merely something I picked up on.
Now, I started by stating that in my opinion (obviously) in 5 - 10 years police officers will be graduates. The reason I said that is because of what I outlined. The jobs market is shrinking. Thousands of people want to join the police, people in all walks of life are going to have to pay for their own qualifications. That's the way it is going. In 5 years I'll happily say I was off the mark.
The reason I said that loads (not all, not the majority) of police officers have degrees is because I know a few who went into the police following University, added to that, I would imagine many senior officers have degrees in criminology etc. Plus, look on Merseyside police site and the process is explained and you'll find John Moore's is mentioned.

If after all that you think I'm full of shit. Fair enough. Oh and finally, let's not forget that you were the one who stated that the police should be battering student protesters, before all the usual lot form an unholy alliance with you.

There is an appeal that will probably be in the public domain in 2011 so it would not be wise of me to discuss it on here. When he is cleared you will see exactly why he was stitched up.

All I will say to sum up this thread is this;

I know many graduates and they would not even entertain entering the police force.

a) It has anti social hours.

b) Its relatively poorly paid.

c) Long standing evidence of racism, bullying, homophobia and corruption.

d) Most of the public do not like them.

e) You are effectively married to the force, coppers ten to 'stick to their own' and have few friends outside the police, I would not consider being friends with one.

nashark said:
Haha.

This newlunar is the same pathetic maggot who thought that guy going through customs should have just let the authorities take his stuff off him regardless of legal rights.

I must stress, though, that people like you are vital to society. If everyone was like you and simply bent over and took it like a woman to serve those with more power than you, everything would be fine. I think it's called a dictatorship.

Do I hear an oink for the piggie? Oink! Oink!

nashark said:
Haha.

Daz is that you? I hope so.

Blue Smarties said:
nashark said:
Haha.

Do I hear an oink for the piggie? Oink! Oink!

Nashark,Pathetic maggot? That's a bit strong. I don't recall that thread. The fact that you do suggests I've made something of an impression on you. I'm flattered.
Blue Smarties- Farmyard noises, so hurtful. Let's see how long the public continue to support you and your friends while you continue to smash and burn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.