Mad Hatter - New York

Try 5th, 6th and 7th generation Irishmen and beyond. True story, i met a fella over there who claimed he was Irish. As he had a thick Yank accent I asked him was it on his mum or dads side. he said “he was a Kelly” and it was his Dad side.......whos family moved over from Ireland to the States, I kid you not, in 1762.
Martin O'Neill will be on the phone as I speak. Er, type.

My lad is out there at moment,and says it's closed down,does the supporters club have a new bar he can head for to watch game Sunday ?

Cheers in advance

My lad is out there at moment,and says it's closed down,does the supporters club have a new bar he can head for to watch game Sunday ?

Cheers in advance

I‘m pretty sure it’s still owned by a very fine Blue from Manchester. Drop them a line to see if they have the footie on. I think they do…..

I‘m pretty sure it’s still owned by a very fine Blue from Manchester. Drop them a line to see if they have the footie on. I think they do…..
Is it Jonesy (Kev)

I went in and watched us when I visited NY in 2019. It’s a decent bar with a great selection of beers . It was quiet when I was there with just a few blues being that it was a Wednesday afternoon ko
Been there lots and it can get rollicking for the big matches. Miss the Hatter though, that place was blue through and through.

Their culinary skills include putting a frozen pie in the microwave. But yes, the owner is a Manc and a Blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.