MAIL ON SUNDAY AND JOSE

pissedagain

ok,so its something some of us have thought all along, hughes to be ditched in the summer, i reckon hes gone even if he wins something, perhaps thats why he couldn t raise a smile when we were 4-0 up, he already knows and like sven is just waiting for his pay off, jose said the other day, he would love to come back to the premiership after,he wins something with milan, hence the summer, in all fairness there have been a few of us on here,saying hughes,wasn t a big enough name for where they want to take our club, only time will tell, but its worth a couple of quid at the bookies

It just makes sense and it has to happen. Even those that support Hughes have to see that Mourinho is much more suited to our club in the circumstances we find ourselves in.

Would love Mourinho, my only problem with him is I think he'd just ignore the academy and I really want that to carry on being a big part of our club.

Daniel Sturridge said:
Would love Mourinho, my only problem with him is I think he'd just ignore the academy and I really want that to carry on being a big part of our club.

The academy can only take us so far. As romantic as producing our own players is they will not win us the league. After decades with no success our one and only goal now should be to win the league and that should be done whatever way we can. If we can do it with 4/5 academy lads then great, if not it's no big loss. And before everyone starts moaning about that, let's see if you'd be moaning when we're crowned the champions of England.

We need to be bullish to get what we want now, hopefully starting with Jose.

24 hours(?) after Ajay posts that Jose initiated contact with City sometime since the takeover, and that Jose (on his own initiative, or upon request) presented some sort of plan to City (which must have included his own transfer list, surely), and within a day of City beating Hull 5-1 (which might not have helped Hughes...), City's unofficial mouthpiece prints an article claiming that Jose is the / a target.

pissedagain said:
ok,so its something some of us have thought all along, hughes to be ditched in the summer, i reckon hes gone even if he wins something, perhaps thats why he couldn t raise a smile when we were 4-0 up, he already knows and like sven is just waiting for his pay off, jose said the other day, he would love to come back to the premiership after,he wins something with milan, hence the summer, in all fairness there have been a few of us on here,saying hughes,wasn t a big enough name for where they want to take our club, only time will tell, but its worth a couple of quid at the bookies

My mate was in the tunnel yesterday at half time and told me that Hughes had huge smile on his face as they came off at half time... He was however, very tight-lipped in his pre-match interview for MCFC.TV, but maybe that's another story... It was also 'reported' that he had the 'flu' so read into it what you will...

But hey, don't let the facts get in the way of your story mate... You carry on believing everything you read in the tabloid press, putting it together with your inherent dislike for Mark Hughes and Bam!, we get another bleat about whether our current manager is good enough, in ANOTHER thread! Who's bothered about reading and commenting on that...? Eh? Oh.

Daniel Sturridge said:

He wouldn't... Chelsea put more into their academy during Mourinho's time and anyway, the academy is run by the club and is extremely active in the Manchester area scouting local talent... The owners always start by stating their support and admiration of the academy... It's in safe hands whoever's managing the 1st team.

Brucie Bonus said:
24 hours(?) after Ajay posts that Jose initiated contact with City sometime since the takeover, and that Jose (on his own initiative, or upon request) presented some sort of plan to City (which must have included his own transfer list, surely), and within a day of City beating Hull 5-1 (which might not have helped Hughes...), City's unofficial mouthpiece prints an article claiming that Jose is the / a target.

So Bob Cass reads Bluemoon and follows 'News From The UAE' too... I wonder when Ajay will start getting quoted? Someone needs to be!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.