MAINE ROAD CENTENARY SOUVENIR BOOKLET

BTH

In the next week I'll be sending out copies of Maine Road Centenary booklet.
This is a short run 48-page printed booklet - the first in 20 years - with photos and City writers' memories of Maine Road and a Foreword by Dennis Tueart.
Price is £5.00 each and postage is £2.50 UK payable to noel_bayley@yahoo.co.uk via Paypal. PLEASE SELECT THE FRIENDS AND FAMILY OPTION and include your name and address (if you would also like a copy of the Winter Warmer in December add £1.50 rather than the normal £2.00 - making a total of £9.00).
If you want to pay by bank transfer email me, or if you live abroad email me and I'll get you a postage quote.
If you want to pick a copy up in the pub or at The Etihad, again let me know.

Attachments

• MRC photo.jpg
    MRC photo.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 112
In the next week I'll be sending out copies of Maine Road Centenary booklet.
This is a short run 48-page printed booklet - the first in 20 years - with photos and City writers' memories of Maine Road and a Foreword by Dennis Tueart.
Price is £5.00 each and postage is £2.50 UK payable to noel_bayley@yahoo.co.uk via Paypal. PLEASE SELECT THE FRIENDS AND FAMILY OPTION and include your name and address (if you would also like a copy of the Winter Warmer in December add £1.50 rather than the normal £2.00 - making a total of £9.00).
If you want to pay by bank transfer email me, or if you live abroad email me and I'll get you a postage quote.
If you want to pick a copy up in the pub or at The Etihad, again let me know.
Yes please Noel, will send the money

Some very loud, bitter,.. drunk utd on train home
Do u thinki I should flick thru my copy with them? lol

STOP ME AND BUY ONE!
What a time to be alive! Last week it was a new Stones album; this week a new Beatles single, And tomorrow, for the first time in 20 years, I'll be standing outside a football ground flogging my wares: the Maine Road Centenary Souvenir booklet for £5.00. Less than the price you'll get a pint for there!
Since I've been asked, I'll be near the exit of the Etihad Campus Metrolink stop, between the grafters selling 'alf 'n' 'alf scarves and where the souvenir shop used to be before and after the game.

Attachments

• Sellin_0001.jpg
    Sellin_0001.jpg
    421 KB · Views: 31
STOP ME AND BUY ONE!
What a time to be alive! Last week it was a new Stones album; this week a new Beatles single, And tomorrow, for the first time in 20 years, I'll be standing outside a football ground flogging my wares: the Maine Road Centenary Souvenir booklet for £5.00. Less than the price you'll get a pint for there!
Since I've been asked, I'll be near the exit of the Etihad Campus Metrolink stop, between the grafters selling 'alf 'n' 'alf scarves and where the souvenir shop used to be before and after the game.
I’d urge all Blues to get this. Like Dave & Sue, Noel has been an important person in MCFC fan history, giving us a voice. Please support this - you’ll have something good to read too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.