Make your own Liverpool Echo headline

Genius klopp on how his £85m new signing nunez improved liverpools performance v palace, and can end any advantage moneybags City have over his beloved reds.

Hell yeah, said the big jovial german, at half time I saw we were struggling and that nunez being shit was the problem. So I told him the palace defender had said that hes just a rubbish suarez, sure enough he bit(or in this case butt) he was red carded and my team improved massively after that.

Sure, boomed the the bingo lookalike, nunez wasnt bitter about it, they told me he sat in the dressing room and sent 300-400 tweets, probably apologising to whoever, thats the sort of lad he is.

Specsavers’ Merseyside branch announces unexpected closure with immediate effect

Last minute bid to save Merseyside Specsavers after Didi Hamman announced as new vision ambassador, immediately thanking them for his ‘super’ vision and being able to see Nunez didn’t head butt anyone, he just accidentally walked backwards in to the defender.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.