Man City fan sites on YouTube

The rags wanted to keep everything subscription to MUTV, they don't like giving content out for the paltry money YouTube generates, but the success of the official City site on YouTube changed all that.
I thought it was funny reading an article citeing our online success as a reason for setting up a you tube channel.

Maybe because unlike the rags and Arses we have plenty to occupy us on the pitch and have had for some time so no need to rant and rave about past glories or brag how we stole a signing off another club at massive cost and so on - Ian Cheeseman is the one I am subscribed to on YT

I accept what you say, but I do believe fan channels have a role to play. I was gutted when Blue Moon Rising folded, I really enjoyed their content.

Notice the scum have Finlay got a YouTube channel they’ll be bragging about going past our subscribers in the next 6 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.