Man City fan sites on YouTube

@The perfect fumble

How does this thread differ to the previous ones you have created on the same topic?

Well he's caught me this time around, so I've found it interesting, in fact I'll be bookmarking some of those links for future. I like Cheesy's offerings but didn't even know about the others, I mean I don't feel the need to watch and read everything City related but they are a handy way of filling 10 or 15 minutes.

Cheers OP.

Can't you just merge it?

Maybe it's because none of ours have loads of angry knob heads ranting about the loss of their own entitlement...?

People watch channels like AFTV etc, me included, because of the hilarious nonsense that they spout after a loss. In fact I imagine the vast majority of views/subscribers on there are from non-Arsenal fans wanting a laugh and a bit, ok a lot, of schadenfreude.

There's none of that from us, yet. Meaning fans of other clubs won't tune in. Maybe if/when we start declining it will change.

I'm happy with the status quo thanks very much.

Well he's caught me this time around, so I've found it interesting, in fact I'll be bookmarking some of those links for future. I like Cheesy's offerings but didn't even know about the others, I mean I don't feel the need to watch and read everything City related but they are a handy way of filling 10 or 15 minutes.

Cheers OP.

Can't you just merge it?

I've no problem merging, but things have changed a lot since that thread, not least my view of YouTube fan sites

Maybe it's because none of ours have loads of angry knob heads ranting about the loss of their own entitlement...?

People watch channels like AFTV etc, me included, because of the hilarious nonsense that they spout after a loss. In fact I imagine the vast majority of views/subscribers on there are from non-Arsenal fans wanting a laugh and a bit, ok a lot, of schadenfreude.

There's none of that from us, yet. Meaning fans of other clubs won't tune in. Maybe if/when we start declining it will change.

I'm happy with the status quo thanks very much.

Arsenal fan TV is notable because it is the exception.

I was going to start a site called Man City Defeats 17/18, but there wasn't enough material.

Seriously the official site should track fan sites etc and post links. Not hard, just spread word and the sites will post the links for increased traffic. See Barca's 'wall'. Another trick missed.

The fan channels with the ''most hits'' are those that purposely go for the over the top, dramatic - almost comedic - responses.
I suspect more non Arsenal fans watch Arsenal fans TV than Gooners do simply for the meltdown effect. If clicks attract advertisers that enable those behind it to make a living then it is a success.
How many non City fans would bother with Ian Cheeseman's quality efforts after we lost to Liverpool? Very few I suspect, if any, because there is no one ranting and raving and shouting ''Give it Giggsy till the end of the season'' with half of the nation pissing their sides watching.
And long may Cheesey continue doing what he does best. The day it ends up like Arsenal fans TV is the day I stop watching it, know what I mean blud?

The fan channels with the ''most hits'' are those that purposely go for the over the top, dramatic - almost comedic - responses.
I suspect more non Arsenal fans watch Arsenal fans TV than Gooners do simply for the meltdown effect. If clicks attract advertisers that enable those behind it to make a living then it is a success.
How many non City fans would bother with Ian Cheeseman's quality efforts after we lost to Liverpool? Very few I suspect, if any, because there is no one ranting and raving and shouting ''Give it Giggsy till the end of the season'' with half of the nation pissing their sides watching.
And long may Cheesey continue doing what he does best. The day it ends up like Arsenal fans TV is the day I stop watching it, know what I mean blud?

Arsenal fan TV is the exception, if you look at the likes of West Ham Fan TV....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_tt4cYHIHNQAFQj2V2Wi-w/videos?disable_polymer=1

And 100percentChelsea....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb51e53V1Cq3jx8_EFYflWA/videos?disable_polymer=1

Or even the Stoke fan channel, Bear Pit TV....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5T-3t_oYvpIvuf3CyTeuzQ/videos?disable_polymer=1

They're all different.

I have to ask, why do we need an independent fan run channel? I can understand the enjoyment but not the necessity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.