Man of the Match - Huddersfield (a)

Man of the Match - Huddersfield (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fernandinho was excellent as usual , and again as usual goes a bit unnoticed, that's my vote.

I know not relevant to yesterday and i apologies for that but the more i watch that second goal at Leicester the more i wonder how many players all over world would have played that ball in field to KDB given they had just hit the post and we were under pressure any 'normal' player would have thought just need to clear and regroup.

Of course Stirling deserves great credit and i fully understand majority for voting for him, so chuffed for him after all stick he has had(outside club)

Fernandinho was excellent as usual , and again as usual goes a bit unnoticed, that's my vote.

I know not relevant to yesterday and i apologies for that but the more i watch that second goal at Leicester the more i wonder how many players all over world would have played that ball in field to KDB given they had just hit the post and we were under pressure any 'normal' player would have thought just need to clear and regroup.

Of course Stirling deserves great credit and i fully understand majority for voting for him, so chuffed for him after all stick he has had(outside club)

Needs to get booked Wednesday!!

Went with Silva thought he was excellent.
Watched the game with one of the rare reasoned rags and he was saying they'd have no chance if Silva is playing.
He and a few other fans were or are beginning to see just how intelligent Sterling actually is.

Silva
Sterling
Otamendi
Fernandinho
Sané

That would be my ranking, thought most were very good though in a very different type of game.

By David Silva's high standards yesterday he had a poor game most of his passes didn't find the man or were over played. However a win is still a win no matter how we won. How the ref failed to give Raheem a pen when he was brought down by the keeper I just don't know. If ever there was a clear pen that was one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.