Man of the Match - United (a)

Man of the Match - United (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
David Silva.

May as well just copy / paste this for every football game the man plays in.

Colin used to dominate the derbies in the 70s. David has dominated the best Manure (and every other team) could throw at us since he first stepped on the pitch in a blue shirt. You know what, sometimes I think I'm dreaming. We're that effing good !!

Hazard - also hugely gifted - went missing for a year.

Ozil - missing for eighteen months.

David - always at that supreme level year after year, and that folks is why Gary Neville is right when he describes David as the best in the Prem.

Colin used to dominate the derbies in the 70s. David has dominated the best Manure (and every other team) could throw at us since he first stepped on the pitch in a blue shirt. You know what, sometimes I think I'm dreaming. We're that effing good !!

David - always at that supreme level year after year, and that folks is why Gary Neville is right when he describes David as the best in the Prem.

He is so good and consistent that half the time he is only noticed on the rare occasions he isn't. You can tell he hates the rags too as he really gets stuck in against them, " Chopper Silva" as Souness called him lol!

Pep prides himself on believing there is no player he cannot improve. At 31, David is probably reaching a new level - Pep is improving a proven genius. People say he has no pace - he is quick in thought and quick with the ball at his feet - that's what matters.

He is so good and consistent that half the time he is only noticed on the rare occasions he isn't. You can tell he hates the rags too as he really gets stuck in against them, " Chopper Silva" as Souness called him lol!
You do not play 110 plus times for Spain for the last ten years unless you have supreme ball control, can go past players, pass the ball through the eye of a needle and can close the opposition down and tackle. His passing stats are monumental - and these are largely forward passes through small gaps. When he doesn't have the ball, he takes up positions half way between the two nearest opposing players - causes them to hesitate and he's away with the ball. Genius !!!!!

Just read an interesting stat : Nicolas Otomendi is the WORLDS best scoring CB atm.

Lol - Chopper Silva -
someone has been taking a "peek" at that recent photo.

Last edited:
You do not play 110 plus times for Spain for the last ten years unless you have supreme ball control, can go past players, pass the ball through the eye of a needle and can close the opposition down and tackle. His passing stats are monumental - and these are largely forward passes through small gaps. When he doesn't have the ball, he takes up positions half way between the two nearest opposing players - causes them to hesitate and he's away with the ball. Genius !!!!!

Brilliant description of Merlin - GENIUS !!!!.
I am coming to terms with him being my favourite City player of all time. - I did see King Colin in his pomp. as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.