Man of the Match - West Brom (a), League Cup

Man of the Match - West Brom (a), League Cup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great performances by, in particular, Ilkay, Leroy, Bernardo and Raheem. Thought we missed Benjamin Mendy's presence but love Danilo. Voted Leroy for two very classy finishes but Ilkay equally excellent. Ref's lenience (incompetence) ruined it. Fingers crossed for Ilkay.

i thought Sterling was brilliant,defended brilliantly, held the ball up,brought others into play,beat the first man with ease before moving the ball. Of course, i could just as easily be talking about Sane, even adding the end product into the equation.

i went for Sterling,because he's starting to do everything.

I thought Sterling was very good especially in the 1st half. I thought the performance of both Sane and Sterling was very similar but Sane bagged two, so that swung it for me.

I voted Bravo........... yep I am that one...... because he made a couple of good saves but toward the end a spectacular one that kept us in the tie and as our beloved Shay Given stated it will have done Claudio's morale no end of good and also it shows us fans that he is/was a good keeper. If he hadn't saved that ball and then within seconds it went down the pitch and our Leroy, Leroy, Leroy scored from it. I think it was about 15 seconds later.

Sane gets my vote ahead of a few top class performances from the likes of Gundogan, Stones & Mangala. Sterling was decent as was Delph but Sane simply has to be the motm. Two goals including a sublime winner but..... he should have scored another two & finished the game off earlier.

As others have said - it was a tough choice between Sané and Gundogan. I went for Sané because of the goals and he could have had a hat trick if he'd not inexplicably squared it for Jesus instead of shooting when clean through. No idea why that chance wasn't shown on the highlights.

I can't get my head around people saying Delph played well. I was at the game and thought he was noticeably poor.

I had to miss last nights game so again had to rely on highlights. Sane edges it although Gundogan (up until he was cynically taken out of the game) was a worthy candidate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.