Manager Shortlist

I just get the feeling they(ADUG) will stick with Hughes until at least the end of January,if were ok by then then they will approach Jose Mourinho in May/June.

There were actually further candidates lower than that list, but i had to stop when i started to see George Graham and the like. I expected Laurel and Hardy to come in at 1000-1 if i went lower down.

staffs_blue said:
I just get the feeling they(ADUG) will stick with Hughes until at least the end of January,if were ok by then then they will approach Jose Mourinho in May/June.

I reckon your right. Even if Hughes keeps us up, or gets us to mid table I think he`ll be gone come June. Whether Mourinho would accept the offer, that`s another story.

zandvoort blue said:
staffs_blue said:

I reckon your right. Even if Hughes keeps us up, or gets us to mid table I think he`ll be gone come June. Whether Mourinho would accept the offer, that`s another story.

By all accounts he isnt enjoying life in Italy,and I think would love the chance to manage again in the Premier League.If ADUG make it known that he is their main man,they could give him resources that would make Abramovich shudder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.