Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ric said:
goalmole said:
Ric said:
Ha, you're probably right about posting at night. Bladdered, not Blade though.

Personally don't think it's unreasonable for the media to be highlighting Hillsborough on the 25th anniversary of the disaster. It's only right, and nothing to do with us. It's lame to suggest we're anything to do with it.

-- Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:12 am --

You're a compassionate fucker, I'll give you that.
If one of my relatives died and i told you about it then i'm sure you'd be full of sympathy for me. if i went on about it every time i saw you i'm sure you'd get sick of it as well.

I admire your compassion. For so many years my condolences were with those who'd lost mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters. All along I was wrong.

Who spoke out for the silent few, like your good self, who merely resented their grieving because it slightly pissed you off? I hope you find the strength to carry on the good fight. You are a credit to those who know you, and not at all a bad weapon.

-- Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:28 am --

Balti said:
Ric said:
I just presumed by mentioning the "fucking permanent scouse victim card" when talking about Heysel you were relating the two. Please correct if wrong.

I was just commenting on the fact that some posts in this thread seemed to be mentioning these two disasters in the same breath as if Liverpool were victims in both events which is clearly not the case

The 96 deserve justice no doubt, but equally lets not forget Liverpools part at Heysel either where their fans caused the death of 39 innocent people

I may have missed it, but I don't recall anyone labelling Liverpool as victims at Heysel?!

me neither but just saw a post mentioning them in the same breath as if in some way comparable which prompted my response

i'll let you trawl back through the 167 pages to work out where it was ;-)

we should remember Heysel as well as Hillsborough is all but Heysel seems to be overlooked when the medja is banging on about Liverpools 'istree

Ric said:
goalmole said:
Ric said:
Ha, you're probably right about posting at night. Bladdered, not Blade though.

Personally don't think it's unreasonable for the media to be highlighting Hillsborough on the 25th anniversary of the disaster. It's only right, and nothing to do with us. It's lame to suggest we're anything to do with it.

-- Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:12 am --

You're a compassionate fucker, I'll give you that.
If one of my relatives died and i told you about it then i'm sure you'd be full of sympathy for me. if i went on about it every time i saw you i'm sure you'd get sick of it as well.

I admire your compassion. For so many years my condolences were with those who'd lost mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters. All along I was wrong.

Who spoke out for the silent few, like your good self, who merely resented their grieving because it slightly pissed you off? I hope you find the strength to carry on the good fight. You are a credit to those who know you, and not at all a bad weapon.
I think you're getting a little confused and your on the verge of calling me names, so let me clarify my position and you'll just have to take my word for it.
I have every sympathy with those who died. I feel the pain of the relatives and i support them in their quest for justice. What i object to is the institutionalising,exploitation and glorifying of any tragic event.
I happen to think that all deaths are equally tragic and not just those that the media and other powerful institutions i.e football clubs,happen to highlight and celebrate.
I also happen to think that that Munich falls into this category.

Liverpool don't underestamate man city if there on there day you get a draw at best 3-2 city have some respect for a decent team, they gonna smash us on rawk lets see sunday

Tons of buildup for this match this week. Don't remember so much hype for an EPL match in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.