Manchester City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosler1985

Any kind of win will do. Aguero and Zab to start.

Hart
Zab
Kompany
MDM
Kolarov
Yaya
Silva
Navas
Fernando
Dzeko
Aguero

Nothing I'd like to see more than beat the current champions on Monday night, send a real signal of intent that were coming for the title.

Rosler1985 said:
Any kind of win will do. Aguero and Zab to start.

Hart
Zab
Kompany
MDM
Kolarov
Yaya
Silva
Navas
Fernando
Dzeko
Aguero

Nothing I'd like to see more than beat the current champions on Monday night, send a real signal of intent that were coming for the title.

I'd use that very team and hopefully, we'll dominate like we did in the pre season game, but with a better end result.

Going with three in the CM would be the safer option as we are likely to get overrun in the midfield.Liverpool have got very direct and pacy players upfront.

I hate playing Liverpool. Always a tough game and they seem to get a lot of dodgy decisions go their way.

Hart
Zab
Kompany
DM
Kolarov
Fernando
Fernandinho
Yaya
Nasri
Silva
Aguero/Dzeko

i think MP Will use that team

pikku said:
Going with three in the CM would be the safer option as we are likely to get overrun in the midfield.Liverpool have got very direct and pacy players upfront.

I was thinking the same, the sheer pace has made our matches much harder than they should be, a midfield 3 should go along way to stopping that.

I'd go with:

Hart
Zabaleta
Kompany
Demichelis
Kolarov
Fernando
Fernandinho
Y Toure
Silva
Jovetic/Navas
Dzeko

Reckon we'll get them 2-1 or 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.