Manchester traffic

Last night (Thursday) there were four crashes on the M60 before 4 o'clock; two in each direction. Hence the carnage.
I don’t know about everyone else but i find it extremely easy to use motorways and not crash. How those fuck nuts who crash everyday on the M6 around j18 manage to do it whilst going in a straight line at 50mph is beyond me.

In Poynton there is a new road at the oil terminal end to join the new bypass. Opened just before Christmas. There is a set of lights at Chester Road that has at least 3 accidents a week. There is something badly wrong with the lights sequencing at that junction.

Horrific this week. Whoever planned this absolute cluster fuck of road works is without doubt a vegan council working cyclist. It is bloody depressing.

had to be in work early today. Got on the M60 at Simister at 6:45 and it was gridlocked purely cos of heavy traffic. Fucking fuming !!!

Burnham has been lauding the government decision to give their word to extend Metrolink to Stockport, Bolton and Wigan. Whilst in theory this is good, the guided bus is a joke to Atherton and Leigh, what effect with this have on Stockport? There are 15 trains between 08:00 and 09:00 from Stockport to Manchester Piccadilly. Trams run around one every six minutes on most lines so that's a net loss of services.

This is the government doing Metrolink on the chap whilst our taxes pay for new lines in London on a continuous basis. We need new lines not trams replacing trains. We need circle line around the M60 to make it more accessible. We need conductors on every tram so everyone pays. The Metrolink is a shambles and I don't trust the operators to deliver with more services. I got it a few months ago from Hollinwood to town and it was that packed there was a fight. People could have been seriously hurt but safety is ignored on the tram. I won't let my family travel alone as its not safe, the stations the trams are full of feral pricks causing ASB and crime.

Burnham has been lauding the government decision to give their word to extend Metrolink to Stockport, Bolton and Wigan. Whilst in theory this is good, the guided bus is a joke to Atherton and Leigh, what effect with this have on Stockport? There are 15 trains between 08:00 and 09:00 from Stockport to Manchester Piccadilly. Trams run around one every six minutes on most lines so that's a net loss of services.

This is the government doing Metrolink on the chap whilst our taxes pay for new lines in London on a continuous basis. We need new lines not trams replacing trains. We need circle line around the M60 to make it more accessible. We need conductors on every tram so everyone pays. The Metrolink is a shambles and I don't trust the operators to deliver with more services. I got it a few months ago from Hollinwood to town and it was that packed there was a fight. People could have been seriously hurt but safety is ignored on the tram. I won't let my family travel alone as its not safe, the stations the trams are full of feral pricks causing ASB and crime.

The guided bus way to Leigh and Atherton is getting to the point where the buses are dangerously over filled on an evening. It sits in traffic jams just past Salford precinct, what’s the point of having a bus route that gets bottle necked in traffic? They fucked up not putting the metro link in, we should have one seemless public transport network across the whole of Manchester not like it is now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.