Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously it depends on the manager’s approach and key moments in the game and when they happen but they what sort of game do they guys think will be served up? Boring, exciting, dirty, technical? The press are building up for a classic but I am not too sure about that, dour anti-football is my best guess.

I think it will be a classic. I think Mourinho will surprise us and play more attacking football. He knows our weakness is at left back and will put pace and power to exploit that and he knows the higher up the pitch they have the ball the more free kicks they will get in dangerous areas.

His defence will be about preventing the ball into Silva and De Bruyne because he knows those two are the key to those balls in behind and into space.

I am genuinely concerned we will get beaten. We are making mistakes again, particularly at the back and they will punish us where others havent. Ferny came on and gave the ball away in a dangerous area on Sunday, Delph is getting more and more exploited and Sane is becoming more sterilised as teams know Delph will never overlap...

I think it will be a classic. I think Mourinho will surprise us and play more attacking football. He knows our weakness is at left back and will put pace and power to exploit that and he knows the higher up the pitch they have the ball the more free kicks they will get in dangerous areas.

His defence will be about preventing the ball into Silva and De Bruyne because he knows those two are the key to those balls in behind and into space.

I am genuinely concerned we will get beaten. We are making mistakes again, particularly at the back and they will punish us where others havent. Ferny came on and gave the ball away in a dangerous area on Sunday, Delph is getting more and more exploited and Sane is becoming more sterilised as teams know Delph will never overlap...
That’s the spirit

Ed
Kw vk oti fd
Fern
Ds kdb
Raz gj ls

Silva will start. Prefer Jesus mobility and energy as Serge struggled since crash. Like the two up top, three at the back if increased goal threat needed also Bernado still needing time to adjust. Regardless of all the noise this will be a test as their season hangs on this game.

We concede fewer chances per game than anyone, have won 13 on the bounce in the league and people on here are flapping a little all because the shite have a few tall players! I think Pep will surprise a few with his formation and the way we set up which will not be what the shite expect. Before they can adjust we will be two up and cruising. All I want to see is whether they can beat their own world record for a stadium evacuation

After we have beaten them and they are 11 points +gd behind, will they lose faith and start to slip down the table?

Our Christmas Do on Sunday, and a few Blues want to watch the game then go to the festivities. However, I can't watch it with Rags in the same pub, so does anyone know of a 'Blue' pub in town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.