Kompany
Delph
Fernandinho
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Sane
Jesus

Jesus over Aguero for the Derby Ric? You're a brave man.

Think Jesus will play tonight and Aguero Sunday personally.

Reckon they'll start Zlatan too. Maybe for Lingard.

A young Utd fan by the name of Sam Berkley 14 died tragically in Hyde..there having a minutes applause in the 7th minute..all city/utd fans join together for this boy.

Jesus over Aguero for the Derby Ric? You're a brave man.

Think Jesus will play tonight and Aguero Sunday personally.

Reckon they'll start Zlatan too. Maybe for Lingard.

Yeah, I'm torn really. Would be happy for either Aguero or Jesus to start, tbh. I guess we'll find out who's starting on Sunday when the teams are announced tonight.

0dds are

38% United
33% City
29% Draw

So 62% we don't lose. They need the win a lot more than we do too.

1-1 for me.

Reckon they'll line up like this:

De Gea
Valencia
Smalling
Rojo
Young
Matic
Fellaini
Herrera
Lingard
Martial
Lukaku

and we'll go:

Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Kompany
Delph
Fernandinho
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Sane
Jesus

Can see them going in with a back 5 again and playing kickaku and martial up top on the break

Yeah, I'm torn really. Would be happy for either Aguero or Jesus to start, tbh. I guess we'll find out who's starting on Sunday when the teams are announced tonight.

I reckon we will see Kun start the game, set-up the same in midfield to allow us to control the game and put the pressure on the backline. Aguero loves playing against united so i expect him to be fully up for it and get on the score sheet on sunday. Jesus will come on second half when their defenders legs are knackered, dependant on the scoreline i think we could see both aguero and jesus on at the same time to start pulling their defenders all over the pitch towards the latter stages of the match

Whatever the situation we have great options : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.