Mancini at the game tonight

Always be a legend for the FA cup, league, standing up to pisscan and tearing down the banner. Not forgetting the 1-6.

Lot of time for Bob.

Mrs Vienna and I were delighted when Bobby appeared on the screen last night.

Mancini will always have a place in our hearts, as he should in every Blue's.

He promised he'd tear down that fucking banner and within a season-and-a-half, he'd done so.

We will always love you, Bobby!

Bobby off to w'ham seems to be picking up momentum. That'll be weird seeing him fighting another corner. IF it comes to pass

Roberto Mancini is in line to take over at West Ham if Slaven Bilic fails to improve form. Mancini was at London Stadium to see the Hammers lose 4-0 to his old club Manchester City on Wednesday and is understood to be keen on a return to the Premier League. (Daily Mirror)

No surprises that they've started that rumour again the cockroaches, was it the m*rr*r or the s*n last time?

If Mancini takes charge wouldnt be surprised if Zaba, Hart, Dzeko and Cliche ended up at WHam as well..

Not sure I would want him to manage another club in the Prem. It would be great to see him again but the thought of him on the opposition bench not wearing a blue and white scarf would be horrible.

If he did go West Ham, I have no doubt he would improve them considerably. Bilic's tactics the other night (kick the hell out of the opposition and launch it upfield) are the signs of a manager who is out of ideas. He'll probably have plenty of argy bargy with individuals at the club but he will sort them out and change the mentality of the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.