Mancini at the game tonight

Love mancini. He could be a twat but he was our twat. Ultimately, no regrets, but it would be great to see him do well again in the prem. Has a lot of time for city does bob

If he did indeed end up there I would wish him all the best. I think he could improve them significantly and that defense needs someone like him badly.

He could well go to Leicester. He did play there, and it won't be difficult to improve on this season if the board decides to part with Ranieri

My favourite City manager. Guardiola may go on to win us the Champions League, and a shed load of trophies, but for me, the transformation of City from being also rans, the club that snatches defeat from the jaws of victory, to a winning team, started with Mancini.

Would love to see Roberto back in premier league just so we city fans can say ciao and show him how appreciated he was to us all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.