Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mancini out

Maybe we should have got rid of him before last season....huh

TheMaineRoad said:
Ok this is just my opinion so don't hate.

United didn't win anything for years under fergie, but they stuck with them and look where it's got them.

I think it would be a mistake.

Just my opinion.
Different era - we´ll NEVER see the likes of that again. CL qualification is everything now if you want to break into the elite on a long term basis. Mancini is beginning to put even that at severe risk. If we don´t qualify the whole pack of fookin cards will crumble

thats why we wont win the title this season, too many thickos. people who say mancini out should stop supporting city and fuck off to lick arse at liverpool or chelsea.

absolutely sickening

BEER DRINKING MORONS

joezilla said:
was it his fault joe hart was catching thin air and barry forgot what team he plays for?
Got to give him credit for it. I say at the start of every season he'll only score one (league) goal this season but he's gone and scored two! Well-placed past the best keeper in the land. He's excelled himself.

yozzerblue said:
Now rather than later. Give the new man time to bed in. That today has been coming all year. There are better managers out there.

If Madrid go out of CL to scum............Mourinho will be manager before the end of the season

act in haste, repent at leisure..

I have stated before that I think that the decision to change managers was made some time ago - the problem we have is in identifying a suitable replacement - FWIW I don't see one! certainly not Mourinho IMO

Mancini out??? You'll be wanting Slur Alex next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.