Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very very dissapointed still about yesterday.I knew this place would be in meltdown however I honestly honestly believe if Mancini is sacked or walks then it could put us back for a period of 2 yrs.
I just cannot believe the club are doing this.

I am an inner and for me whatever tactics Mancini gave to his team yesterday wouldn't have mattered as the players were a fucking disgrace-From the big head that is Hart to Mr inconsistent that is Aguero.

I am 50/50 now as to whether I will renew next season if Mancini goes.
Mancini bitter?? Fucking damn right he has every reason to be.

Fuck Pellegrini

for me mancini has to stay,

2nd and the fa cup
champions
2nd and in the fa cup final

can we really ask for more?

Clearly the players aren't playing for him. There have been clear problems for a while now and with non of the team coming out in support of Mancini it's apparent they want him gone

Benarbia said:
Clearly the players aren't playing for him. There have been clear problems for a while now and with non of the team coming out in support of Mancini it's apparent they want him gone

YOU DO TALK SOM CRAP!

Benarbia said:

You could see the smirk on tevez's face when subbed and i don't think nasri even acknowledged mancini when he was subbed.

Cant defend the players though after that performance, even if they aren't playing for him

Benarbia said:

This is exactly what the board needs to sit down and find out.
But having (alleged) problems with the coach should never have resulted in the kind of performance yesterday.
Look at the Chelsea players, who managed to win the Champions League despite the numerous problems they had with the coaches, management etc.

And if this is going to be the excuse that is going to put out by the players, then I expect a mass transfer of players. We don't need such players in the team.

I am the Underminer.....
5141385766_f2efc6c28e.jpg

Txiki Begiristain introduces himself at Manchester City...

Mods: Why are there two threads with exactly the same title?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Very very dissapointed still about yesterday.I knew this place would be in meltdown however I honestly honestly believe if Mancini is sacked or walks then it could put us back for a period of 2 yrs.

I am an inner and for me whatever tactics Mancini gave to his team yesterday wouldn't have mattered as the players were a fucking disgrace-From the big head that is Hart to Mr inconsistent that is Aguero.

Fuck Pellegrini

Considering this season has been a worse result than in Mancini's first full season. It's safe to say he's already put us back. Please explain the last 5 performances. Is it the players fault?

jhg1989 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

Fuck Pellegrini

Considering this season has been a worse result than in Mancini's first full season. It's safe to say he's already put us back. Please explain the last 5 performances. Is it the players fault?

One defeat in 5 Games to Spurs??Whats your problem.We drew at Swansea not an easy place to go,wins against West Brom,Chavs in the semi and Wigan in the league...
I take it Mancini got his tactics wrong against Chelsea in the semi and away at United in the league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.