Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an unwavering Mancini supporter but he cut a lonely figure yesterday. The team just don't seem to be playing for him. Something has to change this summer but we'd be stupid to make major wholesale changes.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
jhg1989 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Very very dissapointed still about yesterday.I knew this place would be in meltdown however I honestly honestly believe if Mancini is sacked or walks then it could put us back for a period of 2 yrs.
I just cannot believe the club are doing this.

I am an inner and for me whatever tactics Mancini gave to his team yesterday wouldn't have mattered as the players were a fucking disgrace-From the big head that is Hart to Mr inconsistent that is Aguero.

I am 50/50 now as to whether I will renew next season if Mancini goes.
Mancini bitter?? Fucking damn right he has every reason to be.

Fuck Pellegrini

Considering this season has been a worse result than in Mancini's first full season. It's safe to say he's already put us back. Please explain the last 5 performances. Is it the players fault?

One defeat in 5 Games to Spurs??Whats your problem.We drew at Swansea not an easy place to go,wins against West Brom,Chavs in the semi and Wigan in the league...
I take it Mancini got his tactics wrong against Chelsea in the semi and away at United in the league?
So do you believe Wigan outplaying us 3 weeks ago at home, both teams setting up the same way yesterday and Wigan outplaying us again is nothing to do with tactics and more a coincidence that all our players had another 'off' day?

*** THIS IS THE OLD THREAD. USE THE NEWER ONE SO EVERYTHING IS TOGETHER. ***

---------------->>>>>>>>>. <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=283569&start=790" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=283569&start=790</a>

GoMancini7 said:
I still doubt Khaldoon and Mansour would give a 5 year contract to Mancini just to fire him for a bad season.

If they do that and get Pellegrini and give them a 5 year contract or anything else than a 1 year contract with the ultimatum with "winning big or you are sacked" they become laughing stock big time.

Lets say Pellegrini comes in but Mourinho's Chelsea wins the title, we wont get out of a very hard CL group and no cup success domestically.

Then fire Pellegrini as well? Really?

All this chaos is so embarassing, giving 5 year contract to Mancini, then dont back him in the transfer season only with second choice shit players, then getting Soriano and Txiki in before they could have a say about Mancini, how want they work together, what is their plans, would they give Mancini a 5 year contract as well, then all this shit ended up with this "back me or sack me" thing which became very clear after the final as Mancini hasd no idea what is going on, "you wrote stupid things if I stay, or I am stupid if Pellegrini comes".

Txiki/Soriano made a stupid out of Mancini if he now has to leave really. Didnt they have time since they started talk to Pellegrini to go to Mancini and tell him he will be out?
Did they have to put him into such an uncomfortable situation?

Mancini has his mistakes, who doesnt, but the way he is handled by our board is a disgrace.

If they go on and fire him then please lets be realistic and give a one year ultimatum to the new manager, dont play games like this time.
It is classless big time.

I cant badmouth the managers for this, Mancini came in just as classless way as Pellegrini will probably, its the board that makes it like this and we dont learn.
Seems like it doesnt matter if it is idiot Cook and Marwood or Txiki-Sopriano. It is the ones who let them to do thing right this. It's Khaldoon and Mansour.

Pellegrini is a very good coach, but it is not right to fire Mancini after one bad season. Especially if you give him a 5 year contract 9 months ago. And then only back him with Sinclair and Garcia...
Excellent post I totally agree its the way this has been handled with the press. We are not agresssive enough with them as they seem to have a perverse pleasure in mocking us all the time. and it needs clearing up . What difference does now or the end of the season make?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.