Manuel Pellegrini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rammyblues

Manager of the season. End of even if the tw@ats in the media don't think so. Thorough man love for him, pure fucking class both on and off the pitch

Class act;

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/MCFC/status/465545877336387584/photo/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/MCFC/status/4655458 ... 84/photo/1</a>

Extremely proud to be a chilean. So happy for what Pellegrini accomplished this season. I still remember many Man City fans were saying he had won fuck all in Europe when he was hired.. he shut alot of mouths!

Let's hope he picks the right reinforcements and City can try going for Champions League in the seasons to come!

Not only a thoroughly nice human being. He is a winner and a man manager and the sort of person that can unite a group and make them greater than the sum of their parts.

Just wait till next season as I can honestly see us going unbeaten under this man.

Thanks gaffer.

I would just like to apologise for doubting him back in the autumn, when we weren't pulling up any trees. I didn't think he was the man to take us where we wanted to be. I was wrong (delighted to have been proven so!), and this is my chance to say ''sorry'' to Manuel (if you're reading this MP!) and to those who believed in him all the way through.

He really is the perfect manager for City.

Not some tosser like Mourinho.

jimharri said:
I would just like to apologise for doubting him back in the autumn, when we weren't pulling up any trees. I didn't think he was the man to take us where we wanted to be. I was wrong (delighted to have been proven so!), and this is my chance to say ''sorry'' to Manuel (if you're reading this MP!) and to those who believed in him all the way through.

Cool. Now seems the right time to also apologise for your taste in music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.