Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think this deal is already agreed just waiting on brighton getting there replacement at the price they want not with the cash we are giving them.

He is not worth much more. I doubt we will railroaded into paying much on top of that as he is not worth it. Not played at the highest level and one good season does not warrant the fee Brighton apparently want. We will walk away, the player will be gutted and join someone else, at some point, probably missing out on trophies and a pay rise. He will also be annoyed with Brighton if he wants to leave. We have history for turning our back. We can’t lose here, hes not so important to us to be worth bothering about. Let’s have some perspective.. He is a decent, unproven player in a mid table team. We don’t need him we can go elsewhere.
You don’t think he’s worth more. This doesn’t matter.

The club will pay what they are willing to pay. This does matter.

He is not worth much more. I doubt we will railroaded into paying much on top of that as he is not worth it. Not played at the highest level and one good season does not warrant the fee Brighton apparently want. We will walk away, the player will be gutted and join someone else, at some point, probably missing out on trophies and a pay rise. He will also be annoyed with Brighton if he wants to leave. We have history for turning our back. We can’t lose here, hes not so important to us to be worth bothering about. Let’s have some perspective.. He is a decent, unproven player in a mid table team. We don’t need him we can go elsewhere.
What a load of entitled bollocks.

Not a chance we've bid 30m.

A conflation of Ogden's shite from yesterday + Supersilva21's info from here and, hey presto, a new, official bid for 30m story appears overnight.

Modern 'journalism', ladies and gentlemen.

Will probably happen, just some theatre where Brighton showing that they are not accepting low offers. Wouldn't surprise me that everything is agreed upon already more or less.

Not a chance we've bid 30m.

A conflation of Ogden's shite from yesterday + Supersilva21's info from here and, hey presto, a new, official bid for 30m story appears overnight.

Modern 'journalism', ladies and gentlemen.
I’m sorry mate but it’s not only Ogden who said this. It’s been confirmed by multiple good sources that there’s been a bid for 30m, from both sides.

So Bloom a knobhead because he wont give into mighty city. Maybe if ur first bid wasnt so stupid things might be advancing. Im sure u will still get Cucu but lowballing an offer like that.

We have our academy so dont need to use yours. We have a great scouting system where we can get players cheap and sell at a profit. What i dont understand is that u could have had him already last seasonbecause u was aware of him.
Are you negotiating this deal?

Screenshot_20220721-144447_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20220721-144423_Samsung Internet.jpg

If you want to be an optimist I assume both of these posts (albeit from people this forum don't really care for) are hinting that this is a way for Brighton to show they've done their bit and pushed the price up to their fans but ultimately both City and Brighton already know what price this deal gets done for. Politics maybe. Alternatively they are both pricks and talking bollocks before someone tells me exactly that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.