Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the impression from reading a variety of Cucurella media reportage over the last 48/72 hours that there is every expectation that this will end up as a done deal with an agreement in the ballpark of around £50m.

I cannot see us waiting much longer as the new season starts ever closer as August looms.

If an offer is made in the region of £45m/£47.5m in the next few days I believe that would be a fair deal for both parties.

I cannot see any point in dragging this out any longer than another 7 days maximum.

I will rest assured from the many on here who say that there will be a selection of alternatives who will doubtless fit the bill if this transfer does not go to completion.

I see Brighton in a strong position. I wouldn’t be angry at Brighton for not selling in the same way I would want us to keep say Bernardo away from Barca. We can’t have it both ways.

I never know how much truth there is in the theory a price is agreed between the clubs but they then pretend it isn’t to keep the fans happy. Maybe that’s the way with some Serie A clubs but I doubt it with two PL clubs.

I see Brighton in a strong position. I wouldn’t be angry at Brighton for not selling in the same way I would want us to keep say Bernardo away from Barca. We can’t have it both ways.

I never know how much truth there is in the theory a price is agreed between the clubs but they then pretend it isn’t to keep the fans happy. Maybe that’s the way with some Serie A clubs but I doubt it with two PL clubs.
I really don't see this and us keeping Bernardo as the same thing. Bernardo situation is very similar to us not selling ake.
If Brighton are unwilling to sell because they don't have a replacement line up, it would have been the same

Its happening. Couldnt care less about the price. Wouldnt surprise me if the current stories on bids are agreed PR and weve been told to hang fire until they have a replacement/decide on his deputy.

Would just be nice to have him embedded into the squad ASAP before the start of the season...

Can’t warm to the idea of this bloke bursting into tears after scoring against the rags. If the limit of your ambition is to notch against that shambolic outfit, strikes me that you may not have the temperament to play for the world’s best team

I think it was his first prem goal.
It might have been that that set him off.
Can't wait to see his reaction the first time he wins a trophy with us.
(If he comes)

I don't feel a massive need to see him come to the club for 50 mill.... I don't think he'd be first choice if he signed, I'd much rather see Cancelo on that wing. Ake isn't great but could be cover for Cancelo... If Cucurella is going to be 50 million.... let's not bother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.