Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cucu transfer request yes! Hopefully this results in something. Kane didn’t hand a request in did he?

What realistic difference does a transfer request make and how much do we reckon he'd be giving up in bonuses?
Im guessing but I think its marginal. Its more the symbolism. I want to go and I am formally telling you. Not just via my agent in corridor conversations. I will be upset if I have to stay and you have to then deal with that fallout.

Great financial deal Agueroooo....you can now sell curly black wigs in shop for a tenner. Great player, good luck to him and hope you win Champions league with him. CAICEDO ANYONE!

So Romano is full of shit until he says something we want to hear?
Modern day t'internet journo. Throws enough shit until some of it sticks and then he is seen as an ITK. Then he goes a little further and adds a semi decent photoshopped pic for all the numpties and international fanboys to believe in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.