Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We will see about signing, Txiki and his department are scouting, he’ll know what is best for the team."

Simply hate that kind of answers from Guardiola. He knows we need at least one natural left-back, but answers in the "I don't care" style don't help at all.

That's a shame, but he doesn't spell it out for all the needy supporters .

"We will see about signing, Txiki and his department are scouting, he’ll know what is best for the team."

Simply hate that kind of answers from Guardiola. He knows we need at least one natural left-back, but answers in the "I don't care" style don't help at all.
When answering a question in a press conference, who exactly is pep supposed to be helping and why do you think he has a duty to help said person?

Tell me, what have trophies in common in relation to not signing an obligatory left-back?

Because your idea is to fight with me with counterarguments about TROPHIES and "i don't care, we have Guardiola".

Zero in common that situation in relation to trophies. Left-back is a fuckin obligation and we are unable to cover this position for years for unknown reasons.

But for someone, it's childish behavior that someone is talking about a position that shouldn't be a problem like in any other club.

If you have no guarantee you would sign Cucurella, you are not going to sell Zinchenko.

The City management team really need this individual to help them sort out all the problems that exist at their constantly failing club.

Do you want him to have a meltdown on camera? And technically even if he wants a specific player it would be the same answer. He's got no part in getting players in, all he can hope is a left back is added, which it looks like will be Cucurella. Not sure where you get this 'i don't care' vibe from, because it's not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.