marco is late

Didnt see all the Robinho stuff regarding marco or any of his history (i was on holiday at the time and had little access to the forum).

Can the usual non wum's on the board give me there opinion on what they think of this Eto'o marco predicition, is it likely?

I mean this in absolute no disrespect to marco.

markbmcfc said:
Can the usual non wum's on the board give me there opinion on what they think of this Eto'o marco predicition, is it likely?

The problem for everyone at the moment (media included) is that theoretically with the money we could access, if we saw fit, nothing is beyond the realms of possibility. What we will all need to do between now and the end of Jan is try and evaluate the rumour based on our own instincts. everyone will have a different opinion and for every ITK with some validity I assure you there will be 10 with none. As for non WUM's opinion's these also will be varied. I avoid wind ups around rumours and speculation wherever possible but Ive been fed duff info before, it happens.
On this occasion my gut feeling says strong possibility. Eto'o has had his problems in the past in Spain, We are in the market for a striker, His is a recognised name of a standard we should be aiming at but its by no means something I'd be putting my house on just yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.