Mario Balotelli

Can't even take a guess at where his career goes from here, still got year left as well.

I've said it before and say it again, if he came from Luton and was call Chris Jones no one would give 2 fucks

He came from Inter, crashed a car and had a couple of good games. That's it. Really

I never saw what his fans did and by the looks of it, not many managers do either. He's just not worth the hassle for a couple of good games

I've said it before and say it again, if he came from Luton and was call Chris Jones no one would give 2 fucks

He came from Inter, crashed a car and had a couple of good games. That's it. Really

I never saw what his fans did and by the looks of it, not many managers do either. He's just not worth the hassle for a couple of good games

It has nothing to do with what he's called or where he's from.

He is a character - something the game is sadly lacking in nowadays - and he loves City.

Love him to bits, but as well as passing to Kun for the third goal you could argue we would have had that title wrapped up weeks earlier if he hadn't been useless or a liability in other games. Kun's title winning goal also saved Mario and Tevez from being remembered for destroying a season ( I. Fairness Carlos put in a proper shift after his mid season golf holiday).
I seem to remember a couple of stupid ref cards from Mario that cost us points (arsenal?)

Off to Nice, apparently. Such a waste of a career. All the talent, none of the application. And yes; I'm sure he doesn't give a flying fuck what I think as he counts his money.

Love him to bits, but as well as passing to Kun for the third goal you could argue we would have had that title wrapped up weeks earlier if he hadn't been useless or a liability in other games. Kun's title winning goal also saved Mario and Tevez from being remembered for destroying a season ( I. Fairness Carlos put in a proper shift after his mid season golf holiday).
I seem to remember a couple of stupid ref cards from Mario that cost us points (arsenal?)
We were already a goal down with just a couple of mins left when Mario was sent off at Arsenal. Don't forget his 2 goals that rescued a crucial point at home to Sunderland just before the Arsenal game.

As I've said before, overall he made a positive contribution to our FA Cup and title wins and I hope he can sort his career out, although knowing Mario he may be perfectly happy with how it's going!

Nice that will suit Mario fast cars, fast boats, and fast women and very little football to worry about , where did it all go wrong ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.