Mario Gotze

km09

It beats me why were not sniffing around this lad, Forget Sterling and De Bruyne, This lad is next level, Struggling at Bayern at the moment. Reckon we could get him cheaper than both the above. Would be a massive Signing

It beats me why were not sniffing around this lad, Forget Sterling and De Bruyne, This lad is next level, Struggling at Bayern at the moment. Reckon we could get him cheaper than both the above. Would be a massive Signing
Probably because we need a pacey winger........

I think the problem with Gotze is that he goes invisible in games especially when there other top players on the squad. He tends to defer to more selfish players and rarely takes the initiative to start an attack but overall he is a skilled player. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think he has the mentality to play for a big club or at least Bayern.

I think the problem with Gotze is that he goes invisible in games especially when there other top players on the squad. He tends to defer to more selfish players and rarely takes the initiative to start an attack but overall he is a skilled player. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think he has the mentality to play for a big club or at least Bayern.
He looked visible in the World Cup final.

Maybe we've asked him and he's not interested in us/England? Or maybe we're not interested in him, as, as you say, he's struggling at Bayern so why would he improve us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.