Mario Gotze

Only Bayern can pay such a big amount of money only for an "average+" player....

More than average: yes
World class: no (but a good one+, yes!)

So the player who scored this goal in the World Cup Final is not World Class?

oMJmG5w_700wa_0.gif

Go away, troll.

oMJmG5w_700wa_0.gif

Go away, troll.

like the lad said, a very good player but not yet world class he needs to be more consistent but I would have him anyday over most players around the world

if his available you go after him I have a feeling he would absolutely destroy this league especially if played in his preferred position

Go away, troll.
Just, don´t forget he was set in ONLY AS A SUBSTITUTE in that game, wenn the extra time was clear to be coming (min 88)... amd when you take a look to the stats, he was just a the second striker behind Müller, Schürle and Klose in this WC and has played therefore less than the others.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_FIFA_World_Cup_Final

Thats lead to think, he´s very talented, BUT lacking of something missing... Playtime most of all, IMO. But, thats only me.

Just, don´t forget he was set in ONLY AS A SUBSTITUTE in that game, wenn the extra time was clear to be coming (min 88)... amd when you take a look to the stats, he was just a the second striker behind Müller, Schürle and Klose in this WC and has played therefore less than the others.

Thats lead to think, he´s very talented, BUT lacking of something missing... Playtime most of all, IMO. But, thats only me.
He's missing balls. The best players in his position, Iniesta and Silva have them. Gotze looks like a rabbit in the headlights at times.

He's missing balls. The best players in his position, Iniesta and Silva have them. Gotze looks like a rabbit in the headlights at times.

I do agree, but in a team like City where he is playing week in week out, i think he would be a special talent. He is very similar to Isco, pretty much luxury players with that bit of shine to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.