Mark Clattenburg

Helmet Cole

...Yields around half a million results on google from a few different clubs/fans/sources. Just sayin.
I'm surprised such an assertion with no basis in the truth is so widespread on the net - even 'savile paedo' only yields about 85k results.

Mrs Vienna has just shown me a picture on Facebook on Clattenbent and Wilshere from post-match yesterday, laughing with each other and so close, anyone would think they're lovers.

Wankers, the pair of them!

Vienna_70 said:
Mrs Vienna has just shown me a picture on Facebook on Clattenbent and Wilshere from post-match yesterday, laughing with each other and so close, anyone would think they're lovers.

BxfR3_aCEAAdQbx.jpg

Helmet Cole said:
...Yields around half a million results on google from a few different clubs/fans/sources. Just sayin.
I'm surprised such an assertion with no basis in the truth is so widespread on the net - even 'savile paedo' only yields about 85k results.

Just out of interest, how many results when you type in other refs? Does Clattenburg get significantly more results?

The perfect fumble said:
Vienna_70 said:

BxfR3_aCEAAdQbx.jpg

That's the one, TPF!

Vienna_70 said:
The perfect fumble said:
Vienna_70 said:

BxfR3_aCEAAdQbx.jpg

That's the one, TPF!

Calls out for a caption contest I think.

kropotkin said:
Helmet Cole said:

Just out of interest, how many results when you type in other refs? Does Clattenburg get significantly more results?

For some strange reason I have not felt the urge. It's a reasonable question though so I might give it a go.

MSP said:
The perfect fumble said:
Vienna_70 said:

BxfR3_aCEAAdQbx.jpg

"And they thought you'd call a penalty for that.."

"You're a dirty little cnut and a very average footballer & I'm a piss poor ref who millions think is bent,, ho ho ho. "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.