Mark Clattenburg

He was a **** before the tattoo's and he's the same level of **** after getting the tattoo's. The thing that makes it all the more annoying is that he was a fair, decent ref during those competitions that he's had on his arms. Yet put him in a premier league game (even one without City in) and he'll make shit decision after shit decision, almost seemingly adding to the fact that he's dodgy (allegedly).

Re the long sleeves - when I officiated in the EDS league a couple of years ago we were told no long sleeves no matter how cold it was. One rule for the elite officials it seems unless that has changed recently.

Sorry but I don't agree. The top referee in Europe should be someone who you can respect without them having recourse to reminding everybody how great they are. The guy is an attention seeker which is one good explanation of some of his more dubious decisions involving City and Chelsea in particular. I would like to think that the top ref in Europe would be treated differently that that fool Balotelli. Clatters episode should be viewed more like the stick Theresa May would get if she appeared on the front of the Sun sporting a tattoo on her lower back celebrating her elevation to Prime Minister. I admit I don't like the guy one little bit and I believe few blues have any respect for him after his performance against Spurs.

Exactly

Those fuckers won a trophy last year cos of this fucking clown TWICE not allowing play to go on
Yep a bloke his age having these fancy haircuts, strutting round with his chest out and now the tattoos
He's a fucking clown

Those fuckers won a trophy last year cos of this fucking clown TWICE not allowing play to go on
Yep a bloke his age having these fancy haircuts, strutting round with his chest out and now the tattoos
He's a fucking clown

Need someone to punch the fucker hard, so he gets the red nose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.