Mark Clattenburg

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by BlueTG, 4 Dec 2017.

1. citytilllidie

citytilllidie

Crikey. And this is the guy in charge of the lot of them. Well, there is without doubt, an agenda between the refs and the PL.
    I remember Jose at Chelsea, going mad about him a few season's ago, and he ended up with a massive fine and ban.
    With the PL awash with money, as are FIFA and UEFA tournaments, and we see this corruption eventually being exposed in leagues with less money, France (Marseille), Italy (Juventus), Scotland (Rangers), surely we're not naïve enough to think ijt can't happen here, it's just so obvious.
    I can't wait for some ref to come clean and spill the beans, and we see United demoted to the NW Counties.

2. crazyg

crazyg

Retired
    But then who would the F(S)CUM supporters follow?

3. citytilllidie

citytilllidie

Norwich, if they've still got their scarves

4. Bill

Bill

old fuddy duddy who can't work this shit yet.
    The biggest cheat in the game.
    Now Walton has gone anyway.

5. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

The one thing, and only thing, for which I have some grudging respect for Wee Davey is that after a certain Dipper derby where Crappenberg had a malfeasant hand in proceedings, he never made an appearance at Goodison for some time after. I have no evidence but I would suggest that had Crapps ventured down Walton Road at any old time, Wee Davey might have been tempted to commit a felony!

6. Pell

Pell

Arsenal went into that game chasing a record of 50 games unbeaten. We go into the swamp targeting a record of 14 straight Premier League wins, and a chance to go 11 points clear at the top. You know whats going down...

7. cheekybids

cheekybids

" I didn't want to be blamed "

There you have it folks & that's the whole point, institutionalised cheating.

GPC knew he could blame a ref, the media would do the rest & the refs didn't want that. You can referee it to make it less likely to happen, niggley fouls, advantages.

Go in with a plan.........

8. fathellensbellend

fathellensbellend

Having said he didn't want the blame for spurs not winning the league, anyone else remember his performance in the 25th anniversary of Hillsborough, when he denied city 2 clear pens, including Skrtel punching the ball out of the box, i guess he didnt want to upset the scousers that day

9. cheekybids

cheekybids

Suarez clear red card & in fact should have had pens every corner with Skyrtl holding. That game always sticks in my head.

10. citytilllidie

citytilllidie

I'm presuming that every clubs fan's forum will have a Clattenfraud thread with numerous example's of how he mis-refereed a game or 2 for them. I'll wager that most of them were against United