Mark Hughes Could Not.......

mammutly

Organise a piss up in a brewery.

Loads of passion
Can't fault the players tonight.

Loads of intensity. Loads of dynamism.

But no real game plan. Daft substitutions. And set pieces - fucking clueless!

WHY was Sturridge only given 5 minutes?

WHY was there no overlap on the left side?

WHY does nobody come in late for corners?

WHY was Elano taken off?

WHY can't we keep the ball?

And above all, why, why , why, fucking why is any semblance of success we have utterly dependent on every single player running themselves totally and absolutely into the ground.

The only 'tactic' he has is more effort and if that doesn't work more effort. And if that is not working, then more effort.

With this manager, we will NEVER win anything.

mammutly said:
Organise a piss up in a brewery.

Loads of passion
Can't fault the players tonight.

Loads of intensity. Loads of dynamism.

But no real game plan. Daft substitutions. And set pieces - fucking clueless!

WHY was Sturridge only given 5 minutes?

WHY was there no overlap on the left side?

WHY does nobody come in late for corners?

WHY was Elano taken off?

WHY can't we keep the ball?

And above all, why, why , why, fucking why is any semblance of success we have utterly dependent on every single player running themselves totally and absolutely into the ground.

The only 'tactic' he has is more effort and if that doesn't work more effort. And if that is not working, then more effort.

With this manager, we will NEVER win anything.
not sure about the last line but no one can argue with the rest.

We were VERY unlucky tonight with at least three set pieces but I agree with the left wing overlap and Elano sub, like most would have gone three at the back and took off Dunne.

Fuck off.

Elano might of been dead on his feet? But why boo when the sub is made when were trying to get behind the lads.

You praise the team for effort then moan about hughes? Why can't we keep the ball who's faults that hughes or the players? I'm sure I seen Bridge getting up and down that left wing when he had the chance..

You seem to forget the fact we made a very good side look distinctly average. He could have made better substitutions, but that is incredibly easy to say with hindsight.

hughes deserves credit for sending out a balanced team

cant fathom why we dont play a similair team more often to be honest. elano and ireland can both play wide. either gives us an added dimension in the final third when they do... we are more creative and progressive, keep the ball better. I think we've done the 'early ball over the top to three pacey little blokes' thing far too often.

thepole said:
You seem to forget the fact we made a very good side look distinctly average. He could have made better substitutions, but that is incredibly easy to say with hindsight.

I'm sorry, but by Premier league standards, Hamburg would not be considered 'a very good side'. Our players had to play at maximum effort to edge them out. They were all exhausted at the end, whereas the Hamburg players were not.

That has to tell you something.

mammutly said:
thepole said:

I'm sorry, but by Premier league standards, Hamburg would not be considered 'a very good side'.

Please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.