Mark & Lard

Auden night mail

Anyone watching Mark and Lard now on utube? Live from Altrincham, looking forward to this, its been a while, stop...........carry on.

Didn't know they were working together again.

During the 90's, for me, a staple daily diet as we had Radio 1 on at work, from their breakfast show stint, but mostly their afternoon show, they were fantastic - Fat Harry White and Missing Words spring to mind immediately, but there was so much more (that my currently drunken head cannot remember!!)

Didn't know they were working together again.

During the 90's, for me, a staple daily diet as we had Radio 1 on at work, from their breakfast show stint, but mostly their afternoon show, they were fantastic - Fat Harry White and Missing Words spring to mind immediately, but there was so much more (that my currently drunken head cannot remember!!)
The afternoon show was genius. Spat loads of brews listening to it at work. Dont know How they got away with some of the Fat Harry White stuff.
the one where he went camping and spilt his yoghurt all over her flaps….

I made a mess of my A-levels, partly due to the fact that I always listened intently to Mark and Lard from 8-10pm Mondays to Thursdays when I was meant to be doing my homework and revision. They had a massive impact on my musical tastes, getting me into stuff like Bowie, Joy Division, The Smiths, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, Mansun, Velvet Underground / Lou Reed, Iggy Pop / The Stooges and loads more.

There was even a time when their show was immediately preceded by Chris Morris' show on Wednesday nights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.