Martin Lewis (Money saving expert)

Save £25 on your yearly gas bill, just follow these 25 links to switch sites using these 10 discount codes. I ain't got time for that shit.

You have clearly never tried.
It took me Two emails to change energy supplier and saved hundreds. No discount codes no links.

You have clearly never tried.
It took me Two emails to change energy supplier and saved hundreds. No discount codes no links.

Exactly - it's a piece of piss. I tend to use uswitch when switching energy supplier but Martin's website sounds easy enough to do it as well.

A lot of people are just simply unaware what kind of savings they can make so raising awareness is a good thing. Worse than that are those that are too lazy to switch - one bloke at work prides himself on saving money when buying products from shops but when we told him the kind of savings he could make on his gas and electric, and actually did all the homework for him on uswitch, he simply couldn't be arsed going through with it and is still on a standard tariff with British Gas. I dread to think how much extra he's paying but more fool him.

I believe just sold his web site for millions so fair play to him

Apparently he has just sold "his" website for £80 million, so is obviously no fool.

I am sure he is a very nice fellow, (blue or not), but he seems to have an orgasm every time he says Curry's have a 10% off voucher code or Boots have Paracetamol on special offer.

He needs to calm down a bit, otherwise he's going to have a heart attack.

As I said, the programme itself is very good.

Used to get on my tits too until I started listening to the things he says. Some of the stuff I can't be bothered with like changing your bank account every other day to get an extra fiver but the advice he gives on TV and on his website is top notch.

And stayed on as CEO for which he just trousered over £2 million.
Luvvly jubbly.

Saving money is the same as a part time job, its a skill.
When people feel the pinch they get a second job or send there other half out for a part time job to make ends meet.
Bring in another 100 or so a week or save 100 or so a week. Same same...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.