Martin O'Neill is a bit dense

By drawing or losing to rags MON proves Mancini correct in his observations that its an easy game....Bobby plays another blinder...

Watching them today they´re already on holiday. MON can complain all he wants but after today it´s clear Bob is right. They won´t so much as turn up if Scum have to win.

MCFCinUSA said:
Gstar - don't you think it's just the two of them playing the game?

of course Manciti's going to say stuff like this, and of course O'Neill's going to reply in kind; it's what you'd expect really and seems perfectly logical to me.

I'm not offended/upset with any of this, and neither do I think either of them are idiots.

Mancini, definitely.

MON - i'd have expected him to laugh it off, point to mind games, the fact they've beaten us this season and leave it there, defused.

Instead he's bit and gone as far as to wanting to send him an email? Just seems like he's looked too much into what Mancini is saying.

So it's a difficult game eh, when don't you win it and show us Martin?

Is he fucking deluded?

Sunderland and Swansea don't have anything to play for, whereas Newcastle is fighting for Europe and QPR to stay up. You would have to be a Sunderland or Swansea supporter to actually think they would be tougher matches.

GStar said:
MCFCinUSA said:
Gstar - don't you think it's just the two of them playing the game?

of course Manciti's going to say stuff like this, and of course O'Neill's going to reply in kind; it's what you'd expect really and seems perfectly logical to me.

I'm not offended/upset with any of this, and neither do I think either of them are idiots.

Mancini, definitely.

MON - i'd have expected him to laugh it off, point to mind games, the fact they've beaten us this season and leave it there, defused.

Instead he's bit and gone as far as to wanting to send him an email? Just seems like he's looked too much into what Mancini is saying.

okay - I understand your comment now (which I thought was out of keeping with your usual very adroit, often humourous and well-reasoned arguments) being about the emailing stuff, and I think is a little of O'Neill's 'Woody Allen' side coming out, ehhe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.