Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you know if they did or did not do this? Certainly them putting it out to the public would not have been the right thing to do, so anything else your guessing.

Yes, if you actually read my post, you'll notice I used phrases like "if United and England knew about this before"

Football is not in a good place at the moment. Racist chanting, missile throwing, player's off field behaviour, historic paedophilia. Then abroad we've had French internationals blackmailing team mates, underage girls.

Society isnt in a good place at the minute mate, its a reflection of that. Its only going downhill too, so worrying.

Southgate leaving him out is making sense now.

And that was a long time ago.

I think this girl has reached rock bottom with him, it seems he has been allegedly doing whatever he's done for a while.
Makes you question what kind of hell she has been living through. As others have already posted, domestic violence, and getting help, for the victim is a very complex area.
I hope she is far away as possible now, and safe.

Its not illegal to record a call or even collect data. It is illegal, however, to publicise or share such data with third parties without consent.

Many cases have had recordings ruled inadmissible in Court. Its always hotly contested and needs a Judge’s approval. Lets hope that isnt going to happen in this case.
That is so incorrect in so many different ways as regards data protection law that I don’t know where to begin

Here's a kid that has all the money he could ever want, has everything handed to him on a plate and will never want for anything all because he can kick a ball and yet he still feels the need to be the lowest form of scumbag you can be. There's zero excuse for it, horrible fucker that doesn't deserve to live. I hope he loses everything, Is repeatedly subjected to the kind of behaviour he dishes out in prison and is disowned by everybody he knows but I omt hold my breath.
Sometimes this is exactly what can breed this attitude of being scum cunts who think they can do whatever the fuck they like.

Football is not in a good place at the moment. Racist chanting, missile throwing, player's off field behaviour, historic paedophilia. Then abroad we've had French internationals blackmailing team mates, underage girls.
You've missed Andrew off the list..

If he gets to carry on playing for the scum I'm sure the opposition fans will rework the old yoonited classic

He's Mason Greenwood..he does what he wants

In all seriousness though that's a disgusting thing to do to any woman and
'Daddies dick'

What the actual fuck. Take the millionaire footballer out of the equation and you've got a typical Manchester scally scrote.
The cunts not from Manchester..he's from Bradford..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.